We delivered a note & a small gift to say thank you for partnering with TechTalent Squared throughout 2017. We are thankful for all our clients, candidates and partners and are excited to continue our business relationship as we move into 2018.
A few of our 2017 highlights:
- We are proud to partner with Kennesaw State University and provide paid internships, co-op’s and scholarships to our brightest upcoming professionals.
- We hired an awesome new Sourcing Specialist (Maria Forero) at the beginning of 2017. Maria has been a great addition to our TechTalent Family.
- We hired an outstanding new Technology Recruiter (Brigitte Linkous) in October. Brigitte holds a BS in Communications with a minor in Marketing. She has already proven to be a strong producer and provides an extraordinary level of professionalism to everything she does.
- We moved into a much larger office space, which we all love, but we are rapidly outgrowing.
- We gave back to our local community and chose “My Sister’s House” a refuge for homeless women and children in Atlanta as our primary charity to donate to.
- We continued our partnership with MUST Ministries and donated a portion of ALL revenue to their program as they support the basics needs of families in our area. Learn more at: http://www.mustministries.org/
- Several of our team members participated in the Superheroes and Villains 5k Run in Atlanta.
- We have successfully placed many wonderful candidates this year and made a tremendous impact on their careers and lives. (Which is the most exciting and rewarding part of what we do!)
As we move into 2018, stay tuned for some exciting new updates. Also, follow us on Social Media to keep up with the adventures of our TechTalent Family, as well as high-impact market insights like, Salary Information, Industry Trends, Career Advice and more.
We will continue to strive to improve the services and value we provide. Thank you again for choosing TechTalent as your specialized staffing and Career partner. If you need any recruiting support, please call 770-984-4252.