The TechTalent Squared Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work hours.
- Fast paced, dynamic team culture.
- Defined and transparent growth and promotion path.
- Intensive, one on one training program (including financial contribution towards certifications and training within your specialty).
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped tiered commission structure. The more you bill the more you earn.
- Commission is paid the same week as client pays.
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus 11 paid holidays in your first year.
- 401k plan – 100% of 4% match, immediately fully vested (6 month wait period to enroll).
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, AD&D insurance benefits.
- Please note medical benefit offers 100% coverage and $0 annual deductible.
- Student Loan Paydown Plan to help you get out of debt faster, so you can focus on other financial goals.
- A rich maternity, paternity, adoption and volunteerism policy.
- Paid gym membership and personal training sessions with the flexibility to work out during work hours.
- Access to Go 365, a health and wellness program that offers rewards, incentives, FREE Health coach and tools for your overall health.
- Team lunches, events, annual trip and regular team building activities.
- Culture that is founded upon our core values and cares about the success of our employees.
The TechTalent Squared Healthy Lifestyle
It feels almost impossible to balance work, life, and fitness with limited hours in the day. At TechTalent Squared we believe that prioritizing our physical health can transform our performance at work. We promote a work hard, play harder environment and we care about our employees’ health, fitness and overall well-being.
Fitness is a part of our culture at TechTalent Squared. We provide a paid membership to a local gym, and a paid personal training program with one of their best personal trainers. We are encouraged to go to the gym at some point in the work day, to spend an hour to work on our own health and fitness. We are also provided access to a health coach and nutritionist for guidance on planning and maintaining a healthy diet.
Our entire team has been taking advantage of these personal training sessions and gym memberships. We enjoy being able to have the freedom of making our health a priority.
TechTalent Squared is not just a job – it is a lifestyle and family culture that we are proud of.
We only hire professionals that are team players that share the same drive, passion and core values!
Our team is growing and we are always looking to hire. If you are hungry, driven and dedicated and want to contribute to the TechTalent Squared culture, please send resumes to: email@example.com